We cook with fresh and locally sourced ingredients, so the daily menu will change in line with availability of these. Lunch is served 12.00-2.00pm. Our Sunday lunch menu features a traditional roast as well as fresh fish and local meat dishes (our Roast was recently voted in the Independent's Best 50 Roasts in the UK!).
Sutor Creek is open Thursday through Sunday 12-9pm (closed Mon-Wed).
Booking advisable 01381 600 855.
Sample Lunch Menu
- Cullen Skink £6
- Butternut Squash and Sage Soup £4
- Oak Smoked Salmon with Beetroot and a Tattie Scone £9
- East Coast Langoustines with a Garlic and Lemon Butter £13
- Munros Black Pudding Fritter with Crushed Peas, Poached Egg and Smoked Bacon £6
- The Sutor Beef Burger with Burger Relish, Tomato, Red Onions, Salad Leaves, Blue Cheese Butter & Chunky Chips £12
- Sea Bass with Sauteed Potatoes, Broccoli, Lemon and Capers £14
- Isle of Lewis Mussels with Happy Chappy Ale and Shallots £13
- Goats Cheese with Portobello Mushrooms, Roasted Tomatoes, Spinach with a Hazelnut Dressing £8
A selection of home made desserts and home-baking is available.
- Sutor Creek is a fully-licensed restaurant.
- Menus and prices subject to change.
- We cater for dietary requirements including gluten and dairy free. Please let us know if advance of any special dietary needs.
Reservations are recommended. Please call 01381 600 855