We cook with fresh and locally sourced ingredients, so the daily menu will change in line with availability of these. Our seasonal dinner menu is served 6-8pm. For reservations call 01381 600 855.
Sutor Creek is open Thursday through Sunday 12-9pm (closed Mon-Wed).
Booking advisable 01381 600 855.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Wood Pigeon with Bacon, Salad Leaves and Pickled Blackberries £9
- East Coast Langoustines with a Garlic & Lemon butter £13
- Breaded Local Black Pudding with Poached Egg, Creamed Leeks and Bacon £7
- Cullen Skink £6
- Chicken Liver Parfait with Poached Pears and Homemade Bread £6
- Shetland Scallops with Munro's Black Pudding, Apples and Pearl Barley £10
- Tasting of Lamb: Shoulder, Loin and Belly with Puy Lentils, Butternut and a Rosemary Sauce £19
- Pollock with Sauteed Potatoes, Fennel, Broccoli and a Grapefruit Dressing £15
- Sirloin Steak with Portobello Mushroom, Baked Tomato, Green Beans and Chunky Chips £22
- Lemon Roasted Cod with Sauteed Potatoes, Radishes, Shiitakes, Brown Shrimp and a Caper Butter £15
- Slow Braised Pork with New Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Sweetcorn and Apples £18
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with butterscotch sauce £6
- Selection of Highlands & Islands Cheeses with Cromarty Oatcakes £8
- Lemon Posset £6
- Bramble Cranachan £6
- Milk Chocolate and Raspberry Mousse £6
We cater for dietary requirements including gluten and dairy free. Please let us know if advance of any special dietary needs.